[maemo-users] maemo mapper vs. satellite

Greetings.

I think that sometimes the map tiles don't download cleanly from Google and
mapper ends up creating a zero-size image in the map cache. Go through the
cached images with the file browser and delete all the ones with zero bytes
and try downoading again. Someone posted a small command-line script to
clean out the empty files a while back but I cannot find it for you now. The
manual process is certainly more time-consuming but less error-prone :]

Hope this solves your problem.