[maemo-users] Re: Not enough memory to show a PDF file

I too am experiencing similar problems. There were several PDFs that
would routinely open under the 2005 OS, most of which were under 1
MB. However, they will not open in the PDF Viewer under OS2006. What
is strange is that most of these files are simply plain text,
however, magazine articles with text and pictures (about three times
the size in memory) open and operate just fine. <8-\

I have tried extending virtual memory up to 24 MB (and even
restarted) with no difference. What gives?

J.