[maemo-users] OS X Flasher help request

My thanks to Toshi Clark and Humberto Ortiz for replying to my
(botched) request for assistance. I had not seen the instructions on
the Wiki portion of the Maemo website. I did not think to look there!

When I saw the message in the digest this morning, I was puzzled. I
really did type a message in the body, but it seems not to have shown
up. I guess that the built-in OS2005 mail client is flaky. 8-\

Thank you.

J.