[maemo-users] Nokia 770 with broken WLAN?

Andrew, Kalle,

Thank you very much for your replies. I had pretty much figured out
that it must be a hardware failure, since WLAN never worked for
me. But now something wonderful has happened. I took the battery out
and let it be overnight as Andrew suggested. Unfortunately, I did not
test the WLAN connection until I did another thing, which may have
somehow affected the problem as well.

The thing is, today I got a new phone with bluetooth, and as I was
pairing the phone and 770, all of a sudden I could see my WLAN hotspot
as well as a couple of others... That was quite puzzling. Did the
activation of the bluetooth chip somehow affect WLAN? Beats me!

Anyway, now I'm happy. ;-)

Teppo