[maemo-users] Apache / network client

Hi,
I've been able to use Cherokee (lighter than Apache) as web server and PHP
kinda easily on OS 2005. Not yet tried on OS2006. I also preferred SQLlite
to MySQL, which is a lot lighther.

Keep in mind that if you are going to use the 770 in a "connected"
environment, you will be able to us FASTCGI to connet to a remote PHP
interpreter.

Bye