[maemo-users] Web Browser for SDK

On 6/23/06, Adriano Monteiro <py.adriano at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure! I bought this device to port Umit for ITOS. :) But now, I'm
> trying to get used with it. Soon there will be a port of umit for it!

Since your initial plans are to port this application to 770, I think
you don't need to run a SDK image in your device. A better choice is
to flash your device with a product image
(http://maemo.org/downloads/nokia_770.php) and do the heavy work in
scratchbox i386 environment. When you are done, create the package and
transfer to your 770.

Regards, Etrunko

--
Eduardo de Barros Lima