[maemo-users] JFFS2 notice in 'dmesg' output - something to be concerned about??

Hi!

I've been messing with the 2006 beta for a bit and playing with a port of
mmc-unionfs and have noticed a problem:

I'm seeing the following line in my 'dmesg' output:

JFFS2 notice: (338) check_node_data: wrong data CRC in data node at [...]

I've been seeing it for a few days now, and have reflashed 3 times.  At
first I assumed it was because of problems with my unionfs port.  But a few
hours after my most recent flash I saw the above warning again - before I'd
had a chance to install the kernel module.

Of course my 770 has been a bit flakey and this makes me wonder if there is
a problem with the hardware itself (more so than problems with the Beta).

Can anyone give me an idea if this is something I can just ignore, or should
I consider having the hardware checked?

Thanks,

Brad.