[maemo-users] GTalk to VoIP

Sorry for bad formatting, cutting & paste too quickly...

What i meant was:
1) You can call  directly a sip phone adding to gtalk an account like:
sipnumber%sip.domain at gtalk2voip.com
and calling in the normal way.

2) you can call the 770 from a softphone as explained in:
http://www.gtalk2voip.com/gtalk_service_fromsip.html
	If you run a Google Talk as user MyTalkUser at gmail.com,
	the SIP dialed number must be: MyTalkUser at gtalk2voip.com
	or sip:MyTalkUser at gtalk2voip.com depending on SIP phone your
participant is using.
I used from my SJphone client using the sip: formatting. 770 was
ringing, but the call wasn't successful.

Ruslan is working on solving this issue (that affects also calls made
using the CALL command from chat session with service at gtalk2voip).

Bye, Roberto.