[maemo-users] Where are the gestures?!

On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 11:48:27AM +0200, Laurent MARTIN wrote:
> >Works for me. Make sure the end point of the movement (just before you
> >release the stylus) is not on the letter you're trying to "shift".
> It works! Thank you very much... I think I was really tired yesterday
> evening ;-)
>
> As I still grab the mic, another question: "vi" has now been embedded
> in the system, but with only few commands available. For example, "u"
> to undo a command does not work, and ":set" is not available so I'm
> not able to set vi as "nocompatible". Any advice on this? Any plans
> to port a more fully functional release? TIA.

People were porting vim to OS2006.  Check
http://maemo.org/maemowiki/ApplicationCatalog2006

I see a vim 7.0 port there.

(By the way, multi-level undo, :set nocompatible and a large bunch of
other options are vim extensions that were not present in the original
vi.)

Marius Gedminas
--
Cool. Does it also recode ISO10646-1 pcf files into the funny
permutations and subsets used a long time ago in a galaxy far far away