[maemo-users] maemo 2.0 beta bugs and wishes discussion....

the playlist that is missing.

What i did: I removed some mp3's from the MMC,and added others.The removed
mp3 were included in the default playlist.When i bringed up the media
player, it grayed-out the entries in the playlist that were not in the MMC.
Cant remember if my wifi was avaiable in that moment.
I loaded into the playlist my new files, and had no problems.Exited without
saving the playlist (forgot to!)

What happened: later, i openened the media player again, in a place where i
could not connect.The playlist still had the missing files (as i didnt save
it).It began bringing up the connection setup dialog for each one of the
missing files (yeah,74 times).All of them were normal files (the default
radio entry was already removed).