[maemo-users] New "suspend" feature always on after alarm

Hi,

yesterday, while testing the new alarm feature from IT2006 beta (which
allows setting an alarm and "switch off" the device and still get the
alarm, we discovered it replaces the classic "shutdown" by some kind of
suspend (in fact, the device is still running) since shutdown is
extremely quick and boots almost instantaneous. This is nice but after
alarm was triggered, this new "suspend" mode remains active when
shutting down the device when turn it off. It looks like a bug to me
since it probably consumer more power than a real shutdown (or it could
be nice to configure this behaviour) and I was only able to get a normal
shutdown today because my 770 crashes and watchdog triggered a real
reboot.

Should I fill a bug or it is a wanted behaviour ?
--
Fr?d?ric Crozat