[maemo-users] extending 770 video player

Thanks for the answer!

Well, can you tell something about the performance of VLC on 770?? I did
some tests with the Familiar Linux version of VLC on an iPAQ 3900 series (I
do not remember the exact version right now...). The basic test was to
reproduce a video, stored in the device itself, and the performance was
terrible. The video was not displayed continuosly. There were delays of 3 to
5 seconds for updating the image. I did not tried to playback network
streams. If playback of local files performed so poorly, i believe that
reproducing network streams will not be better...

Well, the question is: should I spend some more time trying to compile VLC
for 770 or do I will have also problems with performance??

Loreno