[maemo-users] Nokia Repair

Hi,

I need some help, to find a nokia repair shop.
I am from Bulgaria and my device was bought by a friend from Italy. But
the screen damaged, it now show very strange stripes and nothing is
readable.
So.. Nokia Bulgaria refuses to accept the warranty, and refuses to
repair it.
I asked Nokia Italy to ship them the device, but they also refused.
A friend is flying to London after a couple of days, and for the past
few hours, I am trying to find a repair shop in London, somewhere around
Soho. Can you please advice for such a shop.
I tried to fill the form on the nokia.co.uk site, failed, Object not
found. Made a dozen of calls to the customer service number given, first
I hardly understand what was the recorded voice speaking about, second
the options were about accessories or mobile phones... or asked for club
nokia membership, or some misterious ftv ( fstv ? ) area code..
Please help :) and excuse my poor EngRish

--
Nickola Trupcheff