[maemo-users] 2Gb RS-MMC

On Saturday 03 June 2006 00:46, Michael Frank wrote:
> a company in australia is selling 2Gb rs-mmc cards on ebay

It is strange: these products are made after industry standards only (who
would want to make a card which cannot be used in any machine? )
But nowhere i can find a supplier who stocks or announces de rs-mmc DV or the
MMC mobile card in 2 GB format.
MMC cards ( full format) are available in 2GB

> http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14758#post14758

Odin just makes vague assumptions not based on facts. Sorry to say but i would
ignore that.
with vfat there was an issue about the 2.2 GB region : but it is not wise to
make the whole card VFat..

I guess when the cards becomes available we do get words from Nokia  ( Nokia
please do you think there would be any .... :-)

MMCmobile cards 1GB cost 30 euro in the shop now here in the Netherlands...

--
Frank W. Kooistra
2 x 770 - Itech VKB -