[maemo-users] control key while using ssh (dropbear client) remotely

Hi,

On Sat, May 20, 2006 at 06:18:40PM -0400, Christine Liu wrote:
> p.s. i havent tried, but maybe the escape key on the nokia (the one
> right below the 4 arrow one, a curved arrow looking thing) might act
> as an escape key in vim,

Yes it does.

> depending on settings. i think the wiki talks
> about it.
> (http://www.maemo.org/maemowiki/ApplicationCatalog?highlight=%28vim%29#head-5a2314e34a0e247ce137af6a95b37ae8e7a74b83)
> honestly i would go crazy using vim while inputting on the nokia! ssh
> in, baby :)

Actually, vim works pretty well on the Nokia with the on-screen
keyboard.  It helps a lot that you can do almost everything with purely
alphanumeric commands.

The word autocompletion code must think I'm crazy, though. ;)

Marius Gedminas
--
Cheap, Fast, Good -- pick two.