[maemo-users] Platform Java on the 770 status

Hi,

> Despite Maemo being an Open Source project, not everything can be done in
the open.
Sorry but I don't understand this...
I would call myself a lousy developer  but even I was able to build
myself jamvm+classpath including a dirty hack in classpath's gtk code
to make swing work. I don't develop in C nore have I used scrachbox
before.

> I've been acting as the bridge between Maemo and Classpath
Yeah, well but what have you _done_ except of posting on the lists and
talking with maintainers . In fact the only mails you wrote are "it
does not work, please work on this and that".

> I can't help but wonder what are your hidden interests in this.
Well I was just a bit angry about the flood of useless mails in my inbox ;)

> Assuming you are honest, please realize your very limited perspective and
> stop bothering me with your complaints, and stop assuming they interest
> the whole world.
My perspective may be limited, I just wonder why you waste so much
time writing mails to other guys asking them to do the stuff you would
like to see.
You still did not answer my question, what have _you done_ in terms of
writing code? Or why do you hestitate so much writing code?

Sorry for making you feel sad, lg Clemens