[maemo-users] How to stop opera from demanding a connection?

I am doing that currently, however (correct me if i am wrong) doesn't the
wifi transmitter keep running with an adhoc connection? I have set my adhoc
connection to 10mw to maximize battery life (off would be better)

It is workable in the short term, but in order to maximize battery life it
really does make sense to figure out a way to keep the transmitter off.

tom w wolf