[maemo-users] Streaming MythTV

Just to let people know I have been successful at streaming video from
MythTV to my 770.  I had to use MythStreamTV and do some magic to get things
to encode correctly.  Not to worry I will write up some instructions as soon
as I get a chance.  I have a few questions and comments.

Ultimately my goal is to be able to view my MYTHTV shows from my 770,
however I do this I will succeed!!

1) How do I run the player from the nokia video player from an xterm?

2) Can the video player take its file from stdin?

3) I have been successful at getting vlc to play video , but the screen is
blank but there is sound. I managed to find an ipk from a zaurus
repository.  Does anyone know how to get video to work correctly?

Thanks.  O yes.  Great device and why the heck won't they sell these things
in Canada?  I had to travel to Syracuse to get one.