[maemo-users] Anyone know of a car (cigaret-lighter) charger for the 770?

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 12:06:18AM +0200, Jack Jansen wrote:
> I've gone over the Nokia website a couple of times now (most of the
> site really does not seem to believe the 770 exists in the first
> place:-), but I haven't found the answer, and local Nokia outlets are
> also blissfully unaware of the 770, so I'll try here next:
> is any of the Nokia car-chargers compatible with the 770?

The Nokia Mobile Charger DC-4 is compatible.

http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,75023,00.html:

  Sales Package Content
    * Travel charger (AC-4)

  Enhancements
    * Mobile charger (DC-4)
    * Charger adapter (CA-44)
    * RS-MMCs

Marius Gedminas
--
Of course everyone knows that vim is the best text editor in the world. Anyone
who tells you differently is either wrong, lying, or criminally insane. (Or an