[maemo-users] Bug in clock with the last firmware

Hi,

I just installed the last firmware (released yesterday), and it seems
that there is a bug in the clock application.

When I set the time and the date, using the control panel or the first
boot wizard, the clock in the desktop shows two more hours than I set.
Furthermore, if I use the clock application (with the world map), in all
the locations the hour is the same.

Moreover, in the control panel, when you set the hour, the "Daylight
saving zone" checkbox is always disabled.

I have set the home city as Madrid, Spain. I think it is an issue with
the timezones.

Before reporting the bug, I would like someone to verify it with his/her
device.

Best regards,
Israel

--
Israel Herraiz             | Libre Software Engineering Lab (GSyC)
israel.herraiz at urjc.es     | Universidad Rey Juan Carlos