[maemo-users] rs-mmc and mmc compatible?

On 4/20/06, Ville Reijonen <vilre at cs.tut.fi> wrote:

> You can also use MMC/RS-MMC in camera which has SD-slot (secure
> digital). All SD-slots should read mmc just fine. MMC-slot doesn't read
> SD though so don't try using knife to fit your SD-card to 770 =)

Thanks, it took me a minute to wrap my mind around that while on newegg.com.
I still haven't bought a camera yet. I'm toying with the idea of modding the
camera to supply +5 volts over USB without an external battery pack. My
vision is to have the nokia use the camera as a webcam and stream the video
to the internet while roaming on wifi. However, I don't think I'm going to
invest in a camera untill someone gets gphoto or similiar working.

--
Hil