[maemo-users] Display failure :-/

On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 19:15 +0200, ext Agnoletti, Klaus (DK -
Copenhagen) wrote:
> Hello Igor,
Hi,

> Thanks for the help - but that's what I did - they could just give me a phonenummer to an authorized repairshop.. I had the feeling that the person I talked to barely knew that I was NOT talking about a phone..
:-O  I suppose it's because of the 7710, which _is_ a phone but has
large touchscreen as well.
But having the device serviced is really the only option you have. So
that's why they couldn't tell you more: there isn't anything else to say
apart from the fact that if the LCD is broken, it has to be replaced.

> The persons in here who had the problem, seems to all have send their tablet back to Nokia, so I assumed thats what I have to do too.. but Nokia is a big shop with many adresses :).
>
> Because of the holidays I have not been able to call some of the repairshops, but i'll do that tomorrow... so if that doesn't help me, I have no idea what to do..
It should help ... afaik nobody has complained after following that
procedure.

--
Cheers,
           Igor