[maemo-users] Nokia 770 Reviewed in Washington Post Newspaper

>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/15/AR2006041500125.html

Interesting article.  The slashdot feedback was just as interesting.
http://hardware.slashdot.org/hardware/06/04/17/1221247.shtml

The one thing I disagree with is he criticizes it for not having a
cellphone built in, coming from Nokia.  I heard someone from Nokia speak
about the 770 at LinuxWorld, and they had a very good answer to that.
Cell phone devices are *VERY* heavily regulated, and the manufacturer must
ensure that the device cannot be modded once home to do illegal things
(not that they always succeed in this).  If they put a cellphone in the
770, they would have had to limit its flexibility, and certainly would not
have allowed users to flash whatever software they want on it.