[maemo-users] Device doesn't boot anymore and it's impossible to flash the device

Hi all.

now it works again. It seems that this error is caused by an absolute
empty battery, but, and that is the interesting point, the device hasn't
charged the battery as soon as I plugged in the charger. Only after a
few attempts to flash the device (with charger plugged in), it has
become in a state where recharging again worked. Very strange!!!

Cheers,

Timo