[maemo-users] freeze at nokia logo

Hi all,

I had the white screen of dead issue one month ago, after returning the
unit, I ordered a new one...

No my new unit refuse to start. It gets freeze at the nokia logo (just the
big letters) and the progress bar never shows.

And yes, I tried to reflash it with the last version, and with earlier
versions. The flashser works perfectly, with the flasher progress bar ending
ok. But the progress bar is never there in the start up.

I also tried to put the unit in production mode, with no luck.

When I put the unit charging, no battery logo is there, just the nokia
letters.

Any one had this problem?

Thanks

--