[maemo-users] will wtmp grow forever?

>> Something odd is going on here, and I'm not sure what.  My own wtmp is
>> listed as being 195M, which is clearly not true since it's stored on a
>> 128M flash device.
>
> jffs uses transparent compression, so you might actually have files on
> flash that are bigger than 128MB.

I thought of this after my post, is there is simple method for determining
"size on disk"?

I think we're approaching a legitimate bug report.  If no one beats be to
it, or has suggestions about follow up diagnosis that should be performed
beforehand, I'll file this evening with a proposed solution that wtmp be
rotated/discarded on a weekly basis.

Mike