[maemo-users] Hello - and a question about the Nokia 770 display failure

Hi There,

I've been having a blast with my Nokia 770 until today when I experienced
the white screen of death display failure.

So far it looks as though I'll have to return the item, which i'm really
bummed out about. I've seen several varied posts about this, so I thought
I would check in an see if there has been any developments in this area.

Thanks! Can't wait to either get my refund and buy a new unit, or get a
replacement. I definitely don't want to wait a long time to get a new one.

- Al

My Nokia 770 pages:

http://www.informedbanking.com/acc/nxwiki/view/Nokia_770.html