[maemo-users] No way for left-handed?

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 01:12:26PM +0200, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:
> I've spent some time googling but did'nt find anything useful.

I haven't found anything neither...

> It would be nice to have the possibility to flip the screen and/or at least
> have the scrollbars on the left and the menus on the right.

I'm ok with that, I'd like to be able to use the buttons with my right hand while using the pen with the left one.
This means to rotate the screen 180 degrees and inverting menubar and scroll bars.

> Is anybody working on this?

I am a Linux developper so I could help developping this (as it is, for me and I suppose most left-handed people, the most important missing feature).
Unfortunately, I don't have too much time to spend on this and I don't think I could do that alone. So if other people could help or even give a hint on this, it would be welcome :)

As soon as I have the little bit of informations needed, I'll try to find some time to work on it !

> In the meantime I'm trying with my right-hand :)

Yeps, but that's not it...12~

--
Simon