[maemo-users] Run SDL application under Fedora 4

Hi there,

I'm at the beginning of development for Nokia770. My target is to build
some existing SDL-based application for Nokia770. I did that  surmounted
difficulties :). But now when I run this program inside scratchbox under
Fedora Core 4 it does nothing. I installed Ubuntu under VMware,
installed scratchbox and maemo SDK there and run my program. It worked
fine! I don't understand what is wrong.
I tried to trace it using strace and I saw that the is a fork() and it's
failed under Fedora with SIGCHLD (Child exited). Any ideas why?

The program was compiled under Fedora.

Environment: Fedora Core 4 / Ubuntu, scratchbox 0.9.8.5, maemo SDK 1.1 ARM.

Thank in advaced.

--
Best regards,
Michael Stepanov,