[maemo-users] can I repair/reset the mail app without reflashingthe device?

Hi Armin,

I would try it in steps:
1) delete the cache file,
2) if that does not work, delete /home/user/apps/email/
   (you might want to backup the mails first)
3) if that doesn't work either, you probably have to reflash :-(

It would be great if you reported any problems in Bugzilla.

Best wishes,
Dirk.