[maemo-users] Developer rootfs and USB keyboard

Hi,

I flashed a developer's root fs into my Nokia 770.
That worked. I also modified a powered USB hub to
send 5 V volts upstream. I used the flasher program to
enable USB host mode. Now dmesg indicates that it sees
the keyboard and mouse connected to the hub.

However my xterm doesn't read my external keyboard
input.
Any ideas of getting X to use external kbd. Also has
anyone tried to run with just fb console no X.

Regards
Vasant