[maemo-users] start-up duration (standby mode) ?

Hi,
you should read the threads on the ml archives to get all the
discussion.

However to make it short:
-it's not meant to be switched off, once turned on
-the power saving mode is automatic, when you don't use it it goes to
low power mode, the transition is seamless and instantaneous for every
practical use you can conceive
-in this state it lasts at least 7 days

End of the commercial =)

igor