[maemo-users] Samba client for Maemo?

I only tried CIFS kernel module, but the default one from maemo kernel
doesn't work on ARM. It is a known problem
http://lists.samba.org/archive/linux-cifs-client/2005-October/001005.html
and copying newer source from newer kernel (2.6.15) should work. I tried
cifs mainly because smbfs module needs specific mount command (smbmount
from samba source) and cifs is happy with normal busybox mount already
present on device. But smbfs may work better. Maybe there is some
userspace solution too (gnome-vfs?). So far I have nothing working yet
due to lack of time.

Frantisek