[maemo-users] SHOUTCAST on 770

Primorec wrote:
> I am trying to listen to one of the music streams from here
> http://www.shoutcast.com/.
> 770 downloads a playing list, launches audio player, starts buffering
> the audio stream, plays the music for one second and than stops with a message:
>
> Unable to perform operation. Try again.

I have encountered this too (different stream, not persistent).

I remember that we both suffered from the connection dropping problem...
These things might be related. If you have terminal installed you can
check what "dmesg" says after the message*.

HTH,
  Jussi

*) I can't ATM. I sent my device to Nokia for maintenance/replacement.

--
Jussi Kukkonen
<jhkukkon at cc.hut.fi>