[maemo-users] SHOUTCAST on 770

Hi Igor,

On 3/1/06, Primorec <igor.furlan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to listen to one of the music streams from here
> http://www.shoutcast.com/.
>  770 downloads a playing list, launches audio player, starts buffering the
> audio stream,
>  plays the music for one second and than stops with a message:
>
>  Unable to perform operation. Try again.
>
>  Is there some setting to tweak or some other workaround ?

ItWorksForMe(tm).

Are you selecting the orange/yellow "tune in!" button?

Have you tried rebooting?  I /know/ this is crappy advice in general,
but I've found on a very few occasions that, after the whole audio
subsytem has died, this sort of message is the result.

Have you tried testing different streams?  I've found that /some/ of
the shoutcast streams just don't play nicely.  I know for a fact that
the GoonShowRadio stream works - try that one and post an update ...

Cheers,
Jonathan

--
Don't anthropomorphize computers. They don't like it.