[maemo-users] Problem running Gnumeric 1.6.2

>   Please try to run it in xterm using the following command:
>   /var/lib/install/usr/bin/gnumeric
>   Probably there will be some warning/error messages. Please send them.
>   Best, Eduardo.

As explained to Eduardo in a private message, Gnumeric is now running
well. At the 1st try, I had downloaded the app in a newly created
Documents/Download folder and tried to install it from there. At the
2nd, or 3rd... or maybe 4th ;-) try, Gnumeric was runing well: I've
moved the package directly in Documents. This looks strange and may be
nothing to see with the fact that Gnumeric wasn't running at first
tries, but I've already noticed that on my N770 somme apps weren't able
to run properly unless I install them from the built-in Documents
folder: am I the one and only who has encountered this?

--
Laurent, Nantes - France
Apple PowerBook 12"