[maemo-users] Re: [maemo-developers] Evince 0.5.0 Released

On 1/24/06, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <barbieri at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great job! However I cannot test it yet (still waiting Erkko to
> deliver my unit).
>
> About libgnomeprintui, did you think about removing its dependency or
> even make it optionall?

Hi Gustavo,

   It is certainly in my plans to make libgnomeprintui optional. The
only problem for now is to find some time to hack on it. I have
submited a patch to make PS backend optional and it was accepted and
commited in the main tree.

   Best Regards, Eduardo.

--
Eduardo de Barros Lima