[maemo-users] Re: [maemo-developers] Evince 0.5.0 Released

2006/1/22, Larry Battraw <lbattraw at gmail.com>:
>   Another huge thank you for the work you've done in porting this app!  This
> is one of those must-have applications (IMHO),

I definetly agree with you! PDF reading is one of the reasons I own a  770.

>since I tend to carry manuals
> in PDF format for reference.  With 24M of swap I can breeze through them
> without any problems.  My only suggestion would be assigning the D-pad
> center button to be next page; as it is you end up scrolling a lot to get
> from page to page.
I use 16M of swap, and out of memory occours sometime; i will try to
increase swap space.
In addition to last page button, I would love also to use the same
panning function found in the default pdf viewer; combined with
continuous scrolling it would be more confortable than scrollbars.

Roberto.