[maemo-users] Formating RSMMC in JFFS2

What are you trying to achieve? jffs works directly with flash memory by
programming/erasing the flash, you can't do this with mmc card. MMC card
is an ordinary block device and it should do wear leveling itself in
some lower layer. You surely could mount such jffs image somehow but
there is no point in doing that except when you already have jffs image
and need data from it. And for this you need another module which could
emulate the flash (=MTD device) over block device.

Frantisek