[maemo-users] Re: streaming video?

Thanks for the information. I wonder, is there any possibility to use
video formats other than real-video for streaming? My own experiments,
mainly using vlc transcoding and streaming, have never led to something
recognized by the video player. I've tried pretty much every codec,
muxer and mime-type which vlc supplies.

I remember using ffserver/ffmpeg to transcode to real-video and stream.
However, that seems to not work in current versions.

Regards,
Reiner