Fwd: [maemo-users] howto use the 770 as wlan-card replacement?

hi again,

> did you add a iptables -t nat masquerade rule like on a normal router?
>
> iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o interfacenamehere -j MASQUERADE

you're right i really forgot to configure iptables ;)
should not happen anymore but did...

However when executing iptables it tells me that it cat find the nat
table which i guess is because the kernel-functionality is missing.
Is the ipv4 routing module shipped with the 770 and do i just need to
insmod it (how is its name) or can it be downloaded from somewhere
else - I   don't feel that comfortable with compiling my own kernel
with all the nokia patches for this exotic device ;)

Thanks a lot, lg Clemens