[maemo-users] Linux flasher not working

Hello,

 >with the power plugged in. If you have the power plugged, try
>to remove it (just have the 770 battery enough charged).

Indeed, I usually have power plug disconnected when I flash, I work with
the battery alone,
because it is fastest to also reboot by dropping the battery away (I
have opened the battery
compartment already when I start, so I can just tap the device and the
battery drops to my left hand).

Best Wishes,
Karoliina
http://www.karoliinasalminen.com/blog