[maemo-users] scummvm audio skips

Hello,

I tried ScummVM port and experience problems with audio. It is not
fluent and skips a lot in all games I tried (monkey1,2,dott). Is there
some know latency problem with audio in SDL port on N770?

I had a look on the patch
http://770.fs-security.com/scummvm/files/scummvm-maemo-patch.diff and it
seem to be pretty minimal - basically only keyboard handling is changed.
So either the problem is in original ScummVM code or in SDL port for
N770 or somewhere else. Anyone knows why it happens?

It seems not to be CPU problem. The load applet shows low or average
load when ScummVM runs. It never shows full load.

BTW why the kernel is not compiled as preemptive? Is this feature
unstable on ARM?

Frantisek