[maemo-users] anyone made a custom input method?

Hi,

The VKB is not open in the current SW edition (IT-2005). You could go
replace the current input method with yours (need root access).

Or, alternatively, lobby for the Input Method getting open in the next
year's SW edition and do it properly there.) Maybe I should run a
petition on this ;-)

Br,

--jakub