[maemo-users] restore says "Backup:"

Now restoring after firmware upgrade. Start the backup applet, I see my
backup on MMC.

I click "restore" button

It says at the top:

Backup: All Data

I don't want to backup, I want to restore.

Is it going to restore, or am I going to lose my backup?

Hmm. Maybe "Backup:" is the name of the backup file.. I used the default
presented to me when I made the backup. Boy that is confusing.

Yeah, that's what happened. The default backup image name is called
"Backup".

When you click restore, the dialog box doesn't say "Restore" at the top.
Instead, it shows the name of the backup to restore, which by default is
"Backup".

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com