[maemo-users] control panel / memory dies immediately

I'm running version 0.2005.40-18

>From a fresh boot, I choose control panel .. wait for it to load.

then double click the memory icon.

At that point, the control panel disappears.

There's no way for me to get to the memory applet, so I can't format a
new rs-mmc card  (the disappearing trick also happens with the original
64 meg card that has already been formatted using the memory applet in
the past).

So, what do I do now?

Any way to troubleshoot this?

I have installed the load-plugin.. Should I try un-installing that?

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com