[maemo-users] Issues with RC6 and Maemopad / Tutorial?

On Nov 21, 2005, at 7:53, <erkko.anttila at nokia.com> wrote:
> Were you following the tutorial part of "Building applications" step by
> step
> http://maemo.org/platform/docs/tutorials/Maemo_tutorial.html#Building-
> ap
> plications ?

Nice! You published a new guide :-)
(Published: 11/21/2005 07:06:51)

I think I followed the old guide as much as possible, but as mentioned
with RC6 and maemopad 1.3.
In the "old" guide this resulted in some doc/reality inconsistencies,
like "maemopad" was actually called "osso-maemopad" etc. This seems to
be fixed in the new guide.

> We just tried it out and it functions perfectly, without problems.

I'm trying the new guide this evening.

Thanks a lot,
   Helge
--