From: maemo-users-bounces at maemo.org [mailto:maemo-users-bounces at maemo.org] On Behalf Of Peter Westerstr?m
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 9:23 AM
To: maemo-users at maemo.org
Subject: [maemo-users] Help, unable to boot

My Nokia770 do not boot any longer. I reboots when progress bar is at
the end.
I suspect the cause might be that I added start of bash in my
/home/user/.profile.

How can I reset the device to factory state?

I'll guess by reloading the original firmware?
I tried this 2005.42-9 from http://maemo.org/downloads/nokia_770. But
the firmware wizard from nokia software update wizard say "Failed to
write to device".

Any suggestions?

Peter Westerstr?m
peterw at home.se