[maemo-users] WPA-RADIUS - are you using it?

Hi all -

I've got a 770 on order, and have been rooting around at my workplace
to find the corporate policy on adding a wifi A/P to our building.

The BigCorporatePolicy I've found dictates that I've got to use
WPA-RADIUS if available and, seeing how we control the radius server,
I can't really argue that it's /not/ available.

So - who's using WPA-RADIUS successfully?  Is it seamless?

Most importantly, do you get prompted for a username/password
*each*time* you associate with the AP?  If the 770 caches credentials,
that could be an issue ...

Cheers!
-- jc