[maemo-users] Bluetooth link: 770 to SE K750i - your experiences?

El mar, 15-11-2005 a las 14:42 +0000, Matthews-Levine escribi?:
> Hi all -
>
> My SO's just ordered me a 770, and I'm interested in finding out what
> experiences people are having using it paired to an SE K750i.  I've
> heard positive things about the 770's functionality when used with a
> Nokia phone, but nothing (positive /or/ negative) about the K750i, or
> SE handsets in general.
>
> What've you found?
> Is there any functionality you'd expect that's not working?
> Is there anything over-and-above the call of normal BT functionality
> that /does/ work?

It is just BlueTooth. Why it shouldn't work?

Anyway, I have a SE K700i and for the tasks where I use it works
fine.  (Transfer videos/pictures from/to Nokia 770).  Also
I tested a Internet connection (it was by mistake), but
it worked.

I haven't tested any handset.

The only things that could be annoying (but it could be improved)
happens when you have a lot files in the phone, because 700 scans
a lot about directory update (for instance if you open an image
and go back to the file manager); or when you try to select all
files (when you have more than 50).  It's not a big deal.

--
Germ?n Po? Caama?o
http://www.ubiobio.cl/~gpoo/